Who We Are
We are a group of independent editors and content marketers called NET PUBLISHER, located at 62-080 Lusowo, Ogrodowa 9/2, Poland. Our company specializes in creating high-quality specialized content for professionals in various industries. Our main focus is on providing information about technological advancements and promoting Polish companies, both domestically and internationally.
NET PUBLISHER (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator) is the data controller responsible for the personal data provided by the User through the contact form. The Administrator determines the purposes and methods of processing the data. The processing of personal data provided by the User through the contact form is based on the User’s consent, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679.
Providing personal data in the contact form is voluntary. The User has the right to withdraw their consent at any time by contacting the Administrator through the contact form on the website, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The User has the right to access their personal data, request rectification, erasure, or restriction of processing, and the right to data portability.
The Administrator processes the User’s personal data for the following purposes:
- Communication with the User, especially handling complaints regarding products or services provided by the Administrator.
- Providing the User with commercial offers electronically.
- Informing the User about new products and services offered by NET PUBLISHER.
- Sending information about new promotions on products offered by NET PUBLISHER.
- Presenting commercial offers to the User over the phone.
The Administrator may also process the User’s personal data provided in the contact form for the following purposes:
- Concluding and executing any potential contract between the User and the Administrator, as well as servicing the User as a customer of the Administrator, in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR.
- Financial settlement with the User as a customer, including pursuing any claims against the User as a customer, based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, and fulfilling the legal obligations of the Administrator towards tax authorities based on separate regulations, in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR.
- Carrying out marketing activities within the legitimate interest of the Administrator, in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, as well as in accordance with the User’s declarations of consent regarding marketing communication made to the Administrator. Consents given regarding marketing communication (e.g., receiving commercial information electronically or phone calls for direct marketing purposes) can be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Fulfilling the legal obligations of the Administrator towards the User as defined in the GDPR, in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR.
The User’s personal data is not disclosed by the Administrator to any third parties.
The Administrator retains the User’s personal data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the specified purposes, i.e., for the duration of the Administrator’s business operations.
If you have any questions or issues regarding the processing of personal data, please contact the Administrator at the following address: email@example.com.
The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help with spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.