The LABS EXPO 2023 fair is a meeting of scientists and producers of the world of chemistry
Science and business
LABS EXPO 2023 is an event during which exhibitors could present equipment and the most innovative solutions for medical, analytical, food, industrial, cosmetic and biological laboratories. Importantly, the fair was also an opportunity to organize lectures, conferences and seminars. The LABS EXPO 2023 fair was an excellent opportunity to meet people who work in the laboratory industry on a daily basis, as well as manufacturers of equipment used in modern laboratories. The exchange of experience in this field will undoubtedly allow for development in this area. Being at this fair, we had the opportunity to get acquainted with the offer of over 80 companies, which presented such products as: furniture, laboratory glassware, accessories, all measuring, analytical and control equipment at their impressive exhibitions. There were also IT systems and equipment for the optical salon.
The LABS EXPO fair is a great opportunity to combine business and science. As we mentioned. During the fair, many scientific conferences, lectures and seminars were held. These were the following events:
- Presentation of the Solution4Labs company – which offers professional and innovative software that is used to streamline and automate work in the laboratory. The implementation of such software enables efficient management of the circulation of the tested samples and carrying them through the entire research cycle (from acceptance to reliable analysis and result). Thanks to the SampleManager software, it allows you to efficiently manage and organize all laboratory processes, which significantly shortens the waiting time for a given result. This translates into customer satisfaction;
- Digitization of processes in the accredited Research and Calibration Laboratory SONEL S.A.;
- Key Laboratory Design Phases – energetic and ecological challenges as one of the basic elements of the design process – mgr inż. arch. Sławomir Florkiewicz – laboratoria.net;
- Conference “Accreditation, standardization and metrology in the operation of laboratories” – Central Office of Measures, Polish Center for Accreditation, Polish Committee for Standardization;
- 15th conference in the series “Chemistry in the service of cosmetics” – “Quo vadis chemio cosmetic” – Faculty of Chemistry of the Adam Mickiewicz University and the Polish Chemical Society;
- Workshop “Monitoring of microbiology and dust cleanliness in cleanrooms in practice” – CRK workshops;
- Expert panel on cleanrooms and specialist laboratories – CRK;
- “Effective laboratory management” – laboratoryjnie.pl;
- Breakthrough research techniques in life sciences from the perspective of the institutes of the Polish Academy of Sciences;
- Lectures by the Forensic Laboratory of the Provincial Police Headquarters in Poznań;
- “Infectious diseases – new healthcare challenges”;
- Nanotechnology for health and the environment” – The NanoBioMedical Center of the Adam Mickiewicz University;
- Interdisciplinary chemistry – horizons of application of chemical sciences in other areas of science and technology” – Association of Chemical Industry Engineers and Technicians (source: https://labsexpo.pl/).
The LABS EXPO 2023 fair gained the Honorary Patronage of such units, organizations and associations as: Polish Academy of Sciences, Mayor of the City of Poznań, Rector of the Poznań University of Technology, Rector of the Medical University of Karola Marcinkowski in Poznań, as well as the Provincial Police Headquarters in Poznań. During the LABS EXPO 2023 Fair, we visited two exhibitions, from which we present video reports, along with interviews:
- POLYGEN Sp. z o. o. – distributor of the highest quality HPLC and GPC/SEC equipment for liquid chromatography (Gliwice, Silesian Voivodeship);
- Metrohm Polska Sp. z o. o. – distributor for the Polish market of the highest quality equipment for chemical analysis. The manufacturer is located in Switzerland (Opacz-Kolonia, province Masovian).