Warsaw Food Tech Expo 2023 – international food fair
Innovations and trends
The International Food Technology Fair, i.e. Warsaw Food Tech Expo 2023, took place in Poznań on November 28-30, 2023. This event gathered nearly 100 exhibitors from Poland and abroad. The fair was visited by nearly 14,500 industry visitors. They presented the latest technological solutions in food processing and production. Fair participants could see a wide range of machines and equipment for food production, including technological lines, packaging machines, raw material processing equipment, as well as additives and components. The exhibitors included representatives of companies from the food, biotechnology and engineering industries, as well as representatives of public administration and industry organizations. The Food Tech Expo was an opportunity to establish business contacts, exchange experiences and obtain information about the latest trends in the food industry. The event also included conferences and workshops devoted to issues related to food processing and production.
The following accompanying events took place as part of the Food Tech Expo fair:
- Conference “Food packaging – safety and innovation”. The conference was held thanks to the Polish Chamber of Packaging.
The conference was devoted to issues related to food safety, including the role of packaging in protecting food against contamination and degradation. During the conference, the latest solutions in food packaging were presented and the challenges facing the packaging industry were discussed.
- Conference “Optimization of processes in a production plant as a response to the growing costs of running a business”. The conference was prepared by the Creative Packaging Group Cluster
The conference was devoted to the optimization of production processes in food plants. The conference presented solutions that can help enterprises reduce production costs and increase efficiency.
- Workshop “New technologies in food processing”.
The workshops were devoted to the latest technologies used in food processing. During the workshops, participants had the opportunity to learn about the practical application of these technologies in food production.
The Warsaw Food Tech Expo was an opportunity to learn about the latest innovations in the food industry. The presented solutions included:
- new machines and equipment for food production that allow for increased efficiency and effectiveness of production;
- solutions to improve food safety, such as quality control and food safety systems;
- technologies enabling the production of food with reduced calorie, fat, sugar and salt content;
- 3D technology for food production.
The presented trends included:
- growing interest in organic food;
- food personalization trend;
- development of digital technologies in the food industry.
The International Food Technology Fair Food Tech Expo is an important industry event that provides an opportunity to learn about the latest trends and innovations in the food industry. The fair is also an opportunity to establish business contacts and exchange experiences. In 2023, the Food Tech Expo gathered over 200 people