Optyka 2023 Fair at MTP – a meeting of professionals
Conferences and accompanying events
Other events accompanying the fair
The OPTYKA Optical Fair, organized since 2008 by the MTP Group and the National Chamber of Optical Crafts, is the largest business event in this part of Europe. They bring together representatives of the entire optical industry. Every two years, professionals meet in Poznań to learn about the latest products, trends and solutions and to conclude valuable contacts and contracts. This year, on October 20-22, orthopedists, ophthalmologists, opticians, as well as producers and distributors of various brands of eyeglass frames and many other gadgets from the industry met at the Poznań International Fair. Nearly 250 exhibitors from 20 countries took part in the fair. They presented a wide range of optical products and services, including:
- prescription glasses and sunglasses;
- contact lenses;
- optical equipment such as microscopes, telescopes, binoculars;
- optical accessories such as cases, cleaning cloths.
The fair also included conferences and accompanying events addressed to the optical industry. These included:
- Optical Conference 2023, during which topics related to the latest trends in the optical industry were discussed;
- Training in sales techniques in the optical industry;
- Optical Trends Review 2023.
Optical Conference 2023 – it’s worth stopping here 🙂
The Optical Conference 2023 gathered over 500 participants from all over Poland. Many important topics related to the optical industry were discussed during the conference, such as:
- the latest trends in optics;
- new technologies in the production of glasses and contact lenses;
- marketing and sales in the optical industry.
The Optyka 2023 fair was full of various events. Let’s devote some attention to them.
Training in sales techniques in the optical industry
Training in sales techniques in the optical industry has been prepared for opticians and glasses sellers. During the training, participants learned modern sales techniques that will help them effectively acquire customers.
Optical Trends Review 2023
Optical Trends Review 2023 is an event during which the latest trends in the optical industry were presented. During the review, you could see the latest collections of prescription glasses and sunglasses. You could also learn about the latest technologies in the production of glasses and contact lenses.
The Optyka 2023 fair was a successful event that showed that the optical industry in Poland is in good condition and has great development prospects. During the event, we visited the following company exhibitions:
- Optopol Technology (based in Zawiercie, Silesian Voivodeship), which supplies the ophthalmological and optical industry with the most innovative and revolutionary solutions:
- Safilo Polska (based in Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship) – specializing in the distribution of eyeglass frames of the most famous brands in the world. The company’s offer includes brands such as BOSS, Carrera and Tommy Hilfiger.