International Camper Caravan Show
Industry conferences and congresses
Consistently growing popularity of caravanning
The 12th International Camper Caravan Show took place from September 29 to October 1, 2023 in Nadarzyn. This event attracted over 28,440 industry visitors, 95% of whom were Poles. Visitors had the opportunity to learn about the latest trends in caravanning. The Camper & Caravan Show is the largest caravanning event in Poland and Central Europe. This year, over 70 exhibitors from Poland and abroad presented themselves at two exhibition pavilions. These included manufacturers and distributors of campers, caravans, mobile homes, special tourist vehicles and coaches. The Camper Caravan Show is a great opportunity for everyone who is interested in caravanning. This event allows you to learn about the latest trends in this industry, gain knowledge and establish business relationships.
Fair participants had the opportunity to see a wide range of caravanning vehicles, ranging from compact city campers, through family campers and caravans, to luxury mobile homes. New products at the fair included:
- electric campers with a range of up to 400 kilometers;
- caravans with solar systems;
- mobile homes with roof terrace;
- special tourist vehicles adapted for off-road driving.
In addition to the exhibition, conferences, workshops and industry congresses were also held at the fair. During these events, you could gain knowledge about the latest trends in caravanning, learn about new products and services, and establish business relationships.
The conference “New trends in caravanning” deserved attention, during which experts from the caravanning industry discussed the latest trends. They devoted considerable attention to issues such as:
- development of caravanning vehicles powered by electricity;
- technological progress in caravanning vehicles;
- new possibilities of financing the purchase of caravanning vehicles.
The workshop “How to choose a camper or caravan” allowed participants to learn what to pay attention to when choosing a caravanning vehicle and raised issues such as:
- types of caravanning vehicles;
- legal requirements for caravanning vehicles;
- caravanning vehicle equipment.
The “Caravaning in Poland and Europe” congress gathered representatives of the caravanning industry from Poland and abroad, who discussed the development of this form of recreation in Poland and Europe. Other interesting events during the fair were:
- “The most beautiful camper or caravan” competition;
- business meetings for the caravanning industry;
- lectures and presentations on caravanning.
The Camper & Caravan Show is not only an opportunity to learn about the latest trends in caravanning. This event is also confirmation of the growing popularity of this form of recreation in Poland. In recent years, the number of campers and caravans registered in Poland has doubled. In 2023, over 100,000 caravanning vehicles were registered, which constitutes approximately 1% of all car registrations in Poland. There are many reasons why caravanning is gaining popularity. First of all, it is a comfortable and independent form of relaxation. A camper or caravan allows you to travel anywhere, anytime. It is also an excellent option for families with children. The Camper & Caravan Show is a great opportunity to see the advantages of caravanning. This event allows you to see the latest caravanning vehicles, learn about the offers of companies from the industry and gain knowledge about this form of recreation. The exhibitions we visited during the fair were:
- Prime Marine (based in Nadm, Masovian Voivodeship) – distributor of high-quality solutions for campers and boats:
- AlesCamp (located in Słowik, Łódź Voivodeship) – a contractor of professional camper buildings;
- TapSAM Design (located in Włoszakowice, Greater Poland Voivodeship) – a company that has gained a reputation and enormous popularity, mainly among athletes, for whom it creates unique car interiors along with durable vehicle equipment;
- Artim (based in Piła, Greater Poland Voivodeship) – is a supplier of solutions for campers and buses.